Dogs are an integral part of human society on every inhabited continent on Earth. They drive livestock and protect it; police property; scent and detect illicit substances; haul sleds; retrieve game; guide the blind; search for and rescue the lost and injured; comfort the lonely; hear for the deaf; or simply add a sparkling natural reality to the lives of hundreds of millions of people throughout the world.
As we move from an agrarian to an urban culture, dogs are in many ways one of our last and most important links with the natural world. We get pleasure from caring for our gardens and for our pets.
This e-book on “Perfect handbook for imperfect dog owners” emphasizes the pet owner to offer good care to his or her pet and also gives solutions for unresolved problems.
1. Understanding ingredients
2. Dogs need different diets at different ages
3. Vitamin and mineral supplements
4. Boredom and variety
5. Cost of feeds
6. Dry Vs. Canned food
7. Home made diets
8. Food allergies
9. How much should I feed my dog?
10. How often should I feed my dog?
11. Signs of Ill health
12. Heart worm, fleas and other parasites
13. Heart worm prevention
14. Common questions about heart worm
15. Fleas and other parasites
16. Do parasites cause “Scooting”?
17. Preventing dental disease
18. Home dental care
19. Veterinary dental treatments
20. The importance of the physical examination
21. Why are regular check-ups important?
22. What happens during an examination?
23. How often should my pet be examined?
24. How to administer medicine
25. Nursing a sick dog
27. Common questions about vaccinations
28. Spaying and neutering
29. Spaying of the Female dog
30. Surgical neutering of the male dog
31. Pet health insurance
32. Clipping a dog
33. First steps in grooming
34. Bathing a dog
35. Pet Identification
Helpful tips to make my dog live longer and better!